Sales Development Representative
Alan AI is bringing human-like conversations using AI to every application. Today, when people use mobile applications, they need to spend time getting familiar with the functionality as well as the interface. Every app is different. Most of us give up using them. This is why 99.9% of mobile applications are useless and end up dying.
How simple it would be if you could just open any application, and ask it what you want. The application understands exactly what you said and does what you asked. We have developed fundamental AI technology to allow people to tell their applications, via voice, exactly what they need, and to have the application provide in return what is being requested from it on the spot.
Within a few days the Alan Platform enables a voice assistant into any existing application. The integration with Alan does not change the existing application legacy touch and type experience. Our vision is to become the de facto Conversational Voice AI Platform for all applications.
Alan AI is looking for an experienced Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) in the San Francisco Bay Area. In this role, you will work closely with the founding team to shape and develop our target market. You will be responsible for generating our customer pipeline and fuel our growth.
- Make 30+ phone calls, 30+ emails, and LinkedIn outreach to prospective clients each day, leveraging Hubspot and other prospecting and sales automation technologies.
- Generate revenue pipeline through outbound prospecting, trade shows and other functions.
- Qualify incoming prospects, whether generated through outbound initiatives or marketing-driven inbounds. Establish rapport, understand their needs and pain points, communicate Alan AI’s business benefits.
- Work together with marketing, design, engineering and other functions to continuously improve Alan AI’s market appeal, from attracting prospects to solving the key issues they raise.
- Discover, improve and execute new approaches to reach our audience, including events and shows, campaigns, referral, collateral and case studies.
- Act as a self-starter while leveraging cross-functional collaboration wherever appropriate.
- Employ a consultative approach in assessing clients’ needs and developing an understanding of the challenges faced by their business.
- 1+ years of experience.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way. You will need to interact with senior clients, understand their needs, and drive towards a solution.
- Process-oriented mindset, figuring out what works and capitalizing on it by adding new details to future opportunities.
- Ownership mindset demonstrating drive, initiative, energy and a sense of urgency.
- Well-versed and diligent in managing end-to-end sales cycle through a CRM system.
- Able to thrive in a small team with a highly dynamic work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution.