Customer Success Engineer
Alan AI is bringing human-like conversations using AI to every application. Today, when people use mobile applications, they need to spend time getting familiar with the functionality as well as the interface. Every app is different. Most of us give up using them. This is why 99.9% of mobile applications are useless and end up dying.
How simple it would be if you could just open any application, and ask it what you want. The application understands exactly what you said and does what you asked. We have developed fundamental AI technology to allow people to tell their applications, via voice, exactly what they need, and to have the application provide in return what is being requested from it on the spot.
Within a few days the Alan Platform enables a voice assistant into any existing application. The integration with Alan does not change the existing application legacy touch and type experience. Our vision is to become the de facto Conversational Voice AI Platform for all applications.
In order to realize this opportunity, we are looking for a software engineer focused on building long term customer value. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that customers are successful during and post-implementation of Alan. This is a rare opportunity to join a startup alongside a select group of entrepreneurs and engineers to create the future with Voice AI.
- Be the primary technical point of contact for customers.
- Ensure that customers successfully implement the solution with the optimal voice user experience.
- Build relationships with customers and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are using the solution to achieve full business value.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based customer’s unique situation and needs.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks. Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases. Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Act as the ‘voice’ of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Computer Science Degree with strong coding skills
- 4+ years of software development
- Previous experience within a customer success role at a SaaS organization.
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape.
- Extensive experience in consulting and implementation of IT systems preferably cloud services and platforms.
- Knowledge of enterprise technologies and application platforms.
- Experience of application programming and system support experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Help Desk, Service Excellence.