As time goes on, more companies actively integrate voice assistants into their platforms. As a result, businesses are taking steps forward and incorporating Alan’s artificial intelligence into their applications. With voice, you experience a shift in daily operations, resolutions, productivity, efficiency, customer loyalty, and communication. Alan allows improvements that help companies grow while supplying them with the materials to add voice and produce high-quality content for all who engage with conversational AI.
As the voice interface platform, we have generated 100+ use cases. Here is a selection that highlights how voice can change your enterprise for the better:
- Rapidly deploy results from tests/scans for patients to understand their diagnosis.
- Schedule medical appointments.
- Check essential doctor’s notes and messages.
- Regulate patient prescription and dose amount.
- Monitor patient recovery, programs, and exercises.
- Correctly enter patient history and pre-op information.
- Patients can swiftly find specific doctors that cater to their needs.
- Virtually listen to patient symptoms and requests.
- Hands-free navigation while commuting to a secondary appointment.
- Doctore can provide an immediate review of patient diagnoses before meeting with them.
- Conduct scheduled mental health check-ins.
- Increase inclusivity amongst patients who better understand through a conversational experience.
- Conscientious workers can generate a germs-free environment by providing hands-free technology for patients.
- Scale patient engagement after each appointment.
- Hands-free referral management for providers.
- Navigate your way to the nearest pharmacy to pick up prescriptions.
- Conveniently check appointment times that work for you.
- Log symptoms before meeting with healthcare specialists.
- Virtually send emergency images of scars, rashes, stitches, etc.
- Check patient immunization records on the spot with zero hassle.
Healthcare Use Cases: Healthcare | Alan AI
- Students can easily navigate their way around large textbooks.
- Virtually create prep for upcoming exams and quizzes.
- Check availability of course textbooks.
- Learn how to solve mathematical equations and gauge understanding of class concepts.
- Teachers can quickly assess who submitted homework and who was late.
- Virtually read aloud books and stories to students.
- Personalize the learning experience by catering to the learning styles of each student.
- Set continuous reminders for upcoming study groups.
- Students can organize class materials based on class syllabi.
- Accommodate lesson plans for students who speak multiple languages with the help of spoken language understanding.
- Access extensive data and records located within your platform.
- Organize notes based on subject and importance.
- Increase routine learning by memorizing spelling, common phrases, languages, etc.
- Reschedule meetings with teachers or administrators.
- Conduct interactive surveys on students’ best learning practices.
- Alleviate teacher’s workload by providing tips and solutions for navigating a problem.
- Plan a better curriculum based on students’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Better understand the pronunciation of different languages from a human-like voice.
- Customize exams and quizzes based on students’ needs.
- Students can revisit the teacher’s instructions on projects and assignments.
Education Technology Use Case: EdTech | Alan AI
Related Blogs: Voice Interface: Educational Institution Apps
Manufacturing and Logistics:
- Complete work orders right from a mobile device.
- Immediately check in at worksites by getting convenient directions to different locations.
- Log daily activities while drilling and servicing sites.
- Decrease language barriers by providing spoken language understanding.
- Gain access to the highest priority incidents that need assistance first.
- View in-depth details on problems on the job and ask questions to resolve the issue.
- Plan future production projects seamlessly with zero distractions.
- First responders stay up to date on safety guidelines for upcoming emergencies.
- Receive detailed feedback on how to troubleshoot manufacturing errors.
- Submit a scaffolding ticket when hands are preoccupied with another task.
- Report discrepancies that occur on a job site.
- Hands-free access to invoices and requests for quotes.
- Provide directions for those who are visually impaired.
- Schedule field operations quickly in advance.
- Supply contractor estimation software to employees.
- Quickly reroute based on cancellations or rescheduling.
- Message clients on the go about your estimated time of arrival.
- Check production status on new manufacturing tools.
- First responders can accessible navigate their way around disastrous complications.
- Check incident status as you’re on the way to an emergency while keeping your eyes on the road.
Manufacturing and Logistics Use Cases: Manufacturing | Alan AI and Logistics | Alan AI
Related Blog: Intelligent Voice Interfaces: Higher Productivity in MRO
Food and Restaurants:
- Customers can self-order from an in-store kiosk or display system.
- Release suggestions from previous orders submitted.
- Adjust orders based on dietary restrictions.
- Make suggestions from consumers’ cravings.
- Easily order cultural food in the native language with the assistance of spoken language understanding.
- Consumers can locate where the closes restaurant are for requested food options.
- Pay for food/delivery on the go.
- Customers can access delivery order time and check how fast they can receive food services.
- Food services can measure feedback from interactive survey questions.
- Acquire recommendations based on the popularity of the product.
- Generate order suggestions based on special ingredients.
- Ask and receive questions on how to take advantage of app rewards before purchasing.
- Search for food based on the highest-rated restaurants on delivery services.
- Rate customer satisfaction after ordering food.
- Look up which pizza is available for delivery and which are for pickup.
- Replace/add food or beverages before heading to check out.
- Track daily invoices and production progress from the previous month.
- Advertise new food items and virtually gauge interest from consumers.
- Generate daily operational checklist for restaurant employees.
- Create store-specific grocery lists while driving to the store.
Food and Restaurant Use Cases: Food Ordering | Alan AI
- Employees can make quick phone calls to superiors.
- Consumers can review credit scores from banking applications.
- Personalize users’ experiences by catering to their specific needs.
- Learn how to increase your credit score and how long it will take.
- Move between pages on your apps.
- Sign consumers up for promotional offers that boost revenue.
- Suggest potential gifts for customers based on likes and dislikes.
- Report malfunctions from appliances and request new shipments.
- Decrease onboarding errors from newly hired employees by equipping them with the same procedures.
- Receive tips on how to improve customer satisfaction based on survey questions given to users.
- Generate 24/7 customer support straight from your application.
- Sign up for promotions within brands.
- Schedule package pickups from home or in the office.
- Search real estate based on special locations.
- Easy access to staff applications located in numerous files.
- Efficiently log and access daily reports.
- Order a new credit card on the spot.
- Receive quick updates on patient news or updates.
- Receive directions on troubleshooting through errors.
- Reduce inventory errors with voice confirmation.
Other Use Cases: Onboarding and Adoption Use Case | Alan AI
If you are looking for a voice-based solution for your enterprise, the team at Alan AI will be able to deliver precisely that. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan has patent protections for its unique contextual Spoken Language Understanding (SLU) technology to accurately recognize and understand the human voice within a given context. Alan’s SLU transcoder leverages the context to convert voice directly to meaning by using raw input from speech recognition services, imparting the accuracy required for mission-critical enterprise deployments and enabling human-like conversations rather than robotic ones. Voice-based interactions, coupled with the ability to allow users to verify the entered details without having the system reiterate inputs, provide an unmatched end-user experience.