As time goes on, more companies actively integrate voice assistants into their platforms. As a result, businesses are taking steps forward and incorporating Alan’s artificial intelligence into their applications. With voice, you experience a shift in daily operations, resolutions, productivity, efficiency, customer loyalty, and communication. Alan AI allows improvements that help companies grow while supplying them with the materials to add voice and produce high-quality content for all who engage with conversational AI.
As the voice interface platform, we have generated 100+ use cases. Here is a selection that highlights how voice can change your enterprise for the better:
- Rapidly deploy results from tests/scans for patients to understand their diagnosis.
- Schedule medical appointments.
- Check essential doctor’s notes and messages.
- Regulate patient prescription and dose amount.
- Monitor patient recovery, programs, and exercises.
- Correctly enter patient history and pre-op information.
- Patients can swiftly find specific doctors that cater to their needs.
- Virtually listen to patient symptoms and requests.
- Hands-free navigation while commuting to a secondary appointment.
- Doctore can provide an immediate review of patient diagnoses before meeting with them.
- Conduct scheduled mental health check-ins.
- Increase inclusivity amongst patients who better understand through a conversational experience.
- Conscientious workers can generate a germs-free environment by providing hands-free technology for patients.
- Scale patient engagement after each appointment.
- Hands-free referral management for providers.
- Navigate your way to the nearest pharmacy to pick up prescriptions.
- Conveniently check appointment times that work for you.
- Log symptoms before meeting with healthcare specialists.
- Virtually send emergency images of scars, rashes, stitches, etc.
- Check patient immunization records on the spot with zero hassle.
Healthcare Use Cases: Healthcare | Alan AI
- Students can easily navigate their way around large textbooks.
- Virtually create prep for upcoming exams and quizzes.
- Check availability of course textbooks.
- Learn how to solve mathematical equations and gauge understanding of class concepts.
- Teachers can quickly assess who submitted homework and who was late.
- Virtually read aloud books and stories to students.
- Personalize the learning experience by catering to the learning styles of each student.
- Set continuous reminders for upcoming study groups.
- Students can organize class materials based on class syllabi.
- Accommodate lesson plans for students who speak multiple languages with the help of spoken language understanding.
- Access extensive data and records located within your platform.
- Organize notes based on subject and importance.
- Increase routine learning by memorizing spelling, common phrases, languages, etc.
- Reschedule meetings with teachers or administrators.
- Conduct interactive surveys on students’ best learning practices.
- Alleviate teacher’s workload by providing tips and solutions for navigating a problem.
- Plan a better curriculum based on students’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Better understand the pronunciation of different languages from a human-like voice.
- Customize exams and quizzes based on students’ needs.
- Students can revisit the teacher’s instructions on projects and assignments.
Education Technology Use Case: EdTech | Alan AI
Related Blogs: Voice Interface: Educational Institution Apps
Manufacturing and Logistics:
- Complete work orders right from a mobile device.
- Immediately check in at worksites by getting convenient directions to different locations.
- Log daily activities while drilling and servicing sites.
- Decrease language barriers by providing spoken language understanding.
- Gain access to the highest priority incidents that need assistance first.
- View in-depth details on problems on the job and ask questions to resolve the issue.
- Plan future production projects seamlessly with zero distractions.
- First responders stay up to date on safety guidelines for upcoming emergencies.
- Receive detailed feedback on how to troubleshoot manufacturing errors.
- Submit a scaffolding ticket when hands are preoccupied with another task.
- Report discrepancies that occur on a job site.
- Hands-free access to invoices and requests for quotes.
- Provide directions for those who are visually impaired.
- Schedule field operations quickly in advance.
- Supply contractor estimation software to employees.
- Quickly reroute based on cancellations or rescheduling.
- Message clients on the go about your estimated time of arrival.
- Check production status on new manufacturing tools.
- First responders can accessible navigate their way around disastrous complications.
- Check incident status as you’re on the way to an emergency while keeping your eyes on the road.
Related Blog: Intelligent Voice Interfaces: Higher Productivity in MRO
Food and Restaurants:
- Customers can self-order from an in-store kiosk or display system.
- Release suggestions from previous orders submitted.
- Adjust orders based on dietary restrictions.
- Make suggestions from consumers’ cravings.
- Easily order cultural food in the native language with the assistance of spoken language understanding.
- Consumers can locate where the closes restaurant are for requested food options.
- Pay for food/delivery on the go.
- Customers can access delivery order time and check how fast they can receive food services.
- Food services can measure feedback from interactive survey questions.
- Acquire recommendations based on the popularity of the product.
- Generate order suggestions based on special ingredients.
- Ask and receive questions on how to take advantage of app rewards before purchasing.
- Search for food based on the highest-rated restaurants on delivery services.
- Rate customer satisfaction after ordering food.
- Look up which pizza is available for delivery and which are for pickup.
- Replace/add food or beverages before heading to check out.
- Track daily invoices and production progress from the previous month.
- Advertise new food items and virtually gauge interest from consumers.
- Generate daily operational checklist for restaurant employees.
- Create store-specific grocery lists while driving to the store.
Food and Restaurant Use Cases: Food Ordering | Alan AI
- Employees can make quick phone calls to superiors.
- Consumers can review credit scores from banking applications.
- Personalize users’ experiences by catering to their specific needs.
- Learn how to increase your credit score and how long it will take.
- Move between pages on your apps.
- Sign consumers up for promotional offers that boost revenue.
- Suggest potential gifts for customers based on likes and dislikes.
- Report malfunctions from appliances and request new shipments.
- Decrease onboarding errors from newly hired employees by equipping them with the same procedures.
- Receive tips on how to improve customer satisfaction based on survey questions given to users.
- Generate 24/7 customer support straight from your application.
- Sign up for promotions within brands.
- Schedule package pickups from home or in the office.
- Search real estate based on special locations.
- Easy access to staff applications located in numerous files.
- Efficiently log and access daily reports.
- Order a new credit card on the spot.
- Receive quick updates on patient news or updates.
- Receive directions on troubleshooting through errors.
- Reduce inventory errors with voice confirmation.
Other Use Cases: Onboarding and Adoption Use Case | Alan AI
If you are looking for a voice-based solution for your enterprise, the team at Alan AI will be able to deliver precisely that. Email us at email@example.com
Alan AI has patent protections for its unique contextual Spoken Language Understanding (SLU) technology to accurately recognize and understand the human voice within a given context. Alan’s SLU transcoder leverages the context to convert voice directly to meaning by using raw input from speech recognition services, imparting the accuracy required for mission-critical enterprise deployments and enabling human-like conversations rather than robotic ones. Voice-based interactions, coupled with the ability to allow users to verify the entered details without having the system reiterate inputs, provide an unmatched end-user experience.