Envision a Voice Experience for any existing mobile application and create the ideal voice user flow using the Alan VideoTool.
The Alan VideoTool lets you see your voice experience in action (no coding required).
Through research and the exploration of use cases for voice assistants in existing apps, you’ll realize the countless solutions that voice assistants can offer for applications in any industry.
You’ll receive guidance and support from Alan AI’s voice experts and UX designers to help you solve a real-world problem by enabling voice and a seamless user experience. We are incredibly excited to see what voice solutions you create!
Winners of the Voice Experience Challenge 2020
Participation Prizes and Benefits
- Top submissions will be awarded cash prizes and will be featured.
- $300 – 1st | $200 – 2nd | $100 – 3rd | $100 – 4th | $100 – 5th
- Certificates will be given to all participants.
- Network with Alan leaders, designers, & developers from around the world!
- Discover how voice assistants can enhance any application experience.
- Participants need to fill in the VXC20 Registration form before submitting the video.
- Video submissions have to be between 30 seconds and 3 minutes.
- Teams can have a maximum of 3 members.
Post your video submission on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram and include:
- a short description of your use case;
- the hashtag #VXC20; and
- tag @alanvoiceai.
Accept the Challenge
01. Sign up
Fill in the VXC20 registration form and receive a confirmation email with exclusive access to the Alan VideoTool.
Alan AI is a platform that offers developers of any skill level to embed a conversational user experience into their existing application in a matter of days without doing any cloud or AI work. By deploying a voice assistant with Alan, developers can offer their app users a complete, hands-free experience with seamless transition.
Here is a short video about Alan: Alan Platform Brief Overview
Any existing mobile application is accepted for this challenge, whether created by you or one found in the mobile app store.
Quality of the Voice Experience — Includes creativity and must be solving a problem or pain point in your chosen application.
Implementation of the Idea — Creating a video that presents a robust workflow within the application using voice. The extent of the multi-modal (visual and voice coordination) experience implemented.
Potential Value — What is the extent to which the app provides value to the users? Is voice a necessity for the application or just a nice feature?